The Blast O.F.F. Program is for fitness enthusiast over the age of 50 (O.F.F. is for Old Fart Fitness.. Sorry, couldn’t help myself. I’m a sucker for fun acronyms.). So, you’re currently working out on a regular basis, but may have plateaued and are having a tough time taking your fitness or your weight loss to the next level, this may be the program you need.
“Blast O.F.F!” is an 8-week program that is set up to take you from where you are now to a new level of conditioning, to reboot your progress. Whether you are looking to gain more muscle, strength, get leaner or all of the above, this program will get those changes happening for you.
“Blast O.F.F!” program
Work directly with Mark Nutting, a 40 year veteran in personal training, winner of 2 national Personal Trainer of the Year awards, and an international presenter on fitness and personal training topics.
This is a 8-week program that includes:
- One 30-minute medical health history and goal setting solution session with Mark via Skype
- An individually designed workout program (delivered via video) using the equipment you have available with updates as needed
- 1 email per week in which you can ask as many questions as you like with the following structure:
- All questions in a bulleted list
- No more than one question/bullet
- Each bullet is no more than 3 sentences long (This format keeps things short and to the point which allows me more time to answer your questions. Speaking of answering, I will reply on Sunday mornings when I can really focus some time on answering your questions.)
- Bi-weekly 15-minute accountability and problem-solving sessions via phone call
- 2 text updates per week for those, “I’m stuck” moments.
This program has been established to get you off your plateau with the right workout, guide and progress you as you need, and keep you on track, moving toward your individual goals.
The cost of the 8-week program is $396.
Step 1? Set up a consultation.
*Money back guarantee! If, after 3 weeks, you decide this program is not what you had hoped for, you can get a full refund. That said, you also need to take it to heart that program results is dependent on how well you follow it. You still have to put in the time and effort.