If you’re a man over fifty years old and have either fallen off the fitness wagon or have never been active and you realize that, if you are going to be able to do the things you want to do in the coming years, you are going to have to start doing something about your physical health and ability to move well, this may be the program you need.
“From the Ground Up!” is a 12-week program that is set up to take you from where you are now to a place where you feel better and have greater confidence moving. This is not a bodybuilding program (although you will gain some muscle) or a weight loss program (but you may get leaner) or a get fit quick program (you will progress at your own rate) and it’s not meant for men that are already working out on a regular basis (that will be another program offered at a later time). It is a movement health program which is essential to being able to do the things we want and stay independent throughout the rest of our lives.
Like the name of the program suggests, this program will take you from square one (from the ground) and progress you as rapidly as you are able and willing, to a place where you feel better and more confident about how you move. The pace is set by you and I will give you the support and guidance that you need to reach your goals and it all starts with a consultation.
“From the Ground Up!” program
Work directly with Mark Nutting, a 40 year veteran in personal training, winner of 2 national Personal Trainer of the Year awards, and an international presenter on fitness and personal training topics.
This is a 12-week program that includes:
- One 30-minute medical health history and goal setting solution session with Mark via Skype
- An individually designed workout program (delivered via video) using the equipment you have available with updates as needed
- 1 email per week in which you can ask as many questions as you like with the following structure:
- All questions in a bulleted list
- No more than one question/bullet
- Each bullet is no more than 3 sentences long (This format keeps things short and to the point which allows me more time to answer your questions. Speaking of answering, I will reply on Sunday mornings when I can really focus some time on answering your questions.)
- Bi-weekly 15-minute accountability and problem-solving sessions via phone call
- 2 text updates per week for those, “I’m stuck” moments.
This program has been established to get you started with the right workout, guide and progress you as you need, and keep you on track as you move toward your individual goals.
The cost of the 12-week program is $594.
Step 1? Set up a consultation.
*Money back guarantee! If, after 3 weeks, you decide this program is not what you had hoped for, you can get a full refund. That said, it is important to understand a few things. This is not a “get fit quick” program. It is a “get fit right and for a lifetime” program. You also need to take it to heart that program results is dependent on how well you follow it. You still have to put in the time and effort.